Welcome


 Good afternoon my friends in Christ!!! 

Welcome my friends from the Facebook page and any new comers.

I pray your day is going well.

I am new to all of this web/blogger things, so please bare with me.

This page may be offensive to some and some may find hope and joy while others will find their Soulmate King Jesus.

I pray each of you find him. 

He is the cure to whatever you think you may be missing. You see God our father created us with this hole in our hearts, so that his son Jesus Christ our Lord and King would be the only one who could truly fill that hole. NO person, place or things can replace what your Savoir has for your life. 

You see my friends we all want this ECSTASY FEELING, however do we REALLY know what that feeling is? We have all thought we have experienced TRUE ECSTASY at some point in our lives. It may have come from drugs, alcohol, sex, shopping, the list goes on and on. The TRUTH be told....

WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE. THATS BECAUSE THAT IS AN AGAPE LOVE THAT OUR LITTLE BRAINS CAN NOT EVEN COMPAREND. 

That Agape/Ecstasy feeling we are longing and looking for can only come from your SOULMATE King Jesus created by his and our Father in heaven so that when we get lost he knows how to find us.

Our God does not need us that is a very true fact. However the biggest truth is that he WANTS us.

Yes you. He WANTS YOU more than you can even imagine. More than there are seconds in a minute, minutes in an hour, hours in day. HE WANTS YOU!

Come home my friends. Come to the table of plenty. Come receive his forgiveness today. Tomorrow my be to late.

My friends I promise you will not be disappointed.

He does come with requirements. You must die to self so that you rise with him.

My friends I am here for you and praying for your salvation.

In Christ Love

Christina 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience