time to rise


 I had a dream last night. It was the old days of Christ time, but it wasn't. There were these theologians coming to eat with a community of Christ followers. Then one day this beautiful man came. His eyes were so amazing and his love was unbelievable. yet he said nothing yet. Everyone wanted to be near him and when he spoke everyone was quite. I was in the front, right next to him. They introduced him as David. I was then asked to go home to get something. While I was home our Lord spoke to me. He said

"GO TO ISREAL! GO TELL MY CHILDREN THE TIME IS NOW! GET OFF YOUR HANDS! GET ON YOUR FEET! TELL THEM I AM COMING! THERE IS NO MORE ARMCHAIR CHRISTIANS! GO TELL THEM SIN IS SIN! COME HOME TO ME TODAY! DO NOT BE AFRAID FOR I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS! GO SHOW WHO I AM TO THE HOUSE OF ISREAL! I WILL SHOW MY GLORY TO ALL THROUGH YOU! GO MY DISCIPLES GO! MOVE NOW! I AM DISPATCHING ANGELS! A LEGION OF ANGELS! GO TELL DAVID THE TIME IS HERE!" LOVE KING JESUS.
So i went, I said David the Lord just spoke to me in the house. He listened and then quieted the crowd to hear. He then said I have money. Then I awoke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience