REJOICE!!



REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS!

AGAIN I SAY REJOICE!

Be glad in ALL things you do!

Ever notice how one thing can completely set you in a direction you were not planning. How just one thing can throw you so far left it shacks you.

I know I have been having one of those days. 

I woke up this morning ready to make pancakes for my son before school. My husband was home last night. So I woke up ready to serve them. Ready to make breakfast for them and my parents.  

I am making the batter but it felt like I, ME, was missing something. Like I was not ALL in. Like yes I want to do this but no I really don't.

Right now we are living in my parent's RV, as we are waiting for our home to be ready to move back into from hurricanes 2 years ago. Praise King Jesus Christ for the progress on our house, due to so many set backs before.

So I have to run back and forth between my parents house and the RV to make sure my son is feed and I don't burn the pancakes. 

Well my son did not like the pancakes this morning, so I got discouraged. 

Then I saw our contractor had sent for another draw, which I was not prepared for the amount he would need. I got even more discouraged.

Then my husband and me got into a fight, more discouraged.

Then the insurance company did not cancel the old policy, so it came out of the account which put us negative. 

After all that I was done for, until.......

I remember who I belonged to... I am a child of God's. He does not abandon us. Nor does he forsake his children.

I went for a walk and listened to some worship music. It ALWAYS brings JOY into my life.

Things started turning around not because of me, but because of the Living God and His Spirit. I forgot for a minute all about my best friend, My comforter, My wisdom, My shield. The Holy Spirit!

My friends in King Jesus Christ we WILL fail, however it is not the end.

Lean on God's understanding and not your own. WATCH IT ALL CHANGE!

See this morning I woke up for me and not Our King.

It really makes a difference!

Wake up to serve the one who created you and your day will start amazing!

Try it if you haven't yet. Let me know how different it is.

LET MY DRY BONES RISE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience