IN THE FIRE

 


In adoration of Our King Jesus Christ today I was talking to him about the events of the world right now and he told him to read Daniel. So I began to read and Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego is what Our Lord brought my attention to. Then I heard him tell me.

NO MATTER WHAT THE WORLD IS SHOWING I AM STILL STANDING WITH EVERYONE IN THE FIRE!

NOW IS THE TIME TO MINISTER TO MY CHILDREN!

LET THEM KNOW I AM ALWAYS WITH THEM IN THE FIRE!

IF I AM IN THE FIRE WITH THEM, THEY WILL NOT BURN BUT BE SAVED ON THE LAST DAY!

Daniel 3


My friends in King Jesus Christ if you are still on the fence. If you are not for him or against him, pick a side. Time is running short and if you haven't made your decision to be for him. Quickly the decision will be made for you and it will be against him. Yes we feel like we are in the fight or our lives and we are. Have no doubt about it. However, let me share this incredible news with you. King Jesus is with us. The Holy Spirit has not left the building. He is here, He is present. He is with us. Don't take advantage of the gifts God has bestowed on you. Go shine as bright as you can. The world needs him and he wants you. Don't be deceived by the enemy. King Jesus loves you. Always has and always will. Hold fast to his gospels. Hold fast to his promises. He is a chain breaker not a liar. Believe when he tells you that you are his bride and he is coming back for you. Give your life to him today, What is stopping you? Fear of the unknown? Fear of letting go of what you know? I promise you, you won't regret leaving your old self behind. When you surrender to Your Maker things become clearer. Things become evident of who he is through everything that you do. 

I am praying for all of you. Come home to Your Groom. He is waiting with open arms.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience