Fall at the Feet of King Jesus Christ


 

YOU ARE WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD, ABBA FATHER!

SO, STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

KING JESUS NEEDS YOU TO BE ONLY YOU!

IT’S HOW AND WHY YOU WERE MADE!

NOW GO SHINE FOR YOUR MAKER TODAY!

 

My friends in King Jesus Christ do you think you are the only one the enemy plays within their minds.

Let me give you great news. He does with everyone, but we have a power in us that can overcome ANY thoughts he throws our way.

See it isn’t till real recently did I REALLY realize what God meant when He said, “BE STILL AND LET ME FIGHT THE BATTLE.”

My husband and me go back and forth with each other when finances get tight. He throws words that I know he really doesn’t mean and until now I thought I had to defend myself. That’s what the world says right. You don’t have to take them from them. My friends that is another HUGE LIE from the enemy. What we are supposed to do is stand at the foot of the cross and let God fight the battle. Remember this is Spiritual Warfare and the enemy will stop at nothing to throw you off your game.

So, when the enemy comes, you fall at the foot of the cross and be STILL. Pray in the Spirit and walk away. Don’t let the enemy get that upper hand. Don’t even enter the trap.

I finally did this with the help of my Spiritual mom Nancy Sonnier and let me tell you. The fight didn’t last as long. The hurt didn’t last as long and most of ALL I had peace for the 1st time.

My friends in King Jesus Christ let him fight for you and then He can shine through you. HIS VICTORY IS YOUR VICTORY!

So go be the wonderful person he created and drowned out the enemy’s thoughts in your heads.

 

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience