Reflecting on the past 50 years


 

Today is my 50th birthday, and I am sitting, reflecting, and praying on how gracious Our God has been to me.

His enduring and everlasting love for me blows my mind. How many times I break His heart it can’t stop the love He has for me.

King Jesus I am beyond words of gratefulness that you NEVER let me go. Your mercy you continued to show me when I was not showing you to anyone. I was so selfish, so trapped in fear of what the people in this world would think of me if they knew the truth about the things I did. I had no fear of you because I blocked you out of the picture, but you NEVER LET ME GO. I broke so many of Your Father’s commandments. Yet you still died on the cross for me and rose from the dead so I could have salvation.

Holy Spirit thank you for ALWAYS being there for me. The danger you kept away from me when I didn’t even recognize you at all.

I should be dead right now because of the choices I have made, but no that is not my story and now I get to have that wonderful life God wrote for me before I was formed in my mother’s womb.

Sorry God I took the long way around. Thank you for sending my rescue and I SURRENDER MY ALL TO YOU AGAIN JANUARY 16, 2023.

I LOVE YOU GOD MY FATHER!

I LOVE YOU GOD THE SON MY GROOM!

I LOVE YOU GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT MY WEDDING PLANNER AND PROTECTOR!

I LOVE YOU LORD MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, ABBA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience