MAON - DWELLING PLACE


 Abba Father has many names.

I have a book named the "100 name of God daily devotional" by Christopher D Hudson.

Names I didn't even know existed.

This morning as I was getting ready for mass, I heard Him say, "BRING THE BOOK! I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I WANT YOU TO READ AND STUDY FOR TODAY!"

I have learned to do as He tells me, if not He will not leave me alone about it. He will even wake me up in the middle of the night..

So I was obedient to Him.

I opened the book and the name before me was 

MAON DWELLING PLACE!

I said Lord wow. Sunday mass and yes definitely my dwelling place. I get to sing and worship you. I get to recieve your Son in Holy Communion.

He said, IT IS DEEPER THAN THAT! YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE HOME IN THERE! IF I AM YOUR DWELLING PLACE, THAN YOU SHOULD FEEL AT HOME WHEREVER YOU GO!

See this world is not our home. Heaven is our home. The problem is we keep getting distracted by ALL these worldly things and concepts. 

We are just passing through here trying to get back home.

There is no easy road to get back home,

However when you allow God, MAON, to be your DWELLING PLACE then you get to fight battles that His Son as already won.

King Jesus Christ of Nazareth has defeated anything you will ever encounter in your life. 

King Jesus Christ died on the cross, defeated death, and rose on the 3rd day.

We can stand at death door and say, Not today. I am child of God's and my Savior has already defeated you.

Come to MAON today and ask Him to be your DWELLING PLACE!

Surrender to King Jesus Christ today and watch your enemies fall to your side.

Let the Holy Spirit guide your thoughts and movements!

You will be tested.

We are ALL tested.

However being born again in the Spirit you don't have to take the test alone anymore.

I don't know about you, but for me this is true Hope when sometimes Hope gets lost.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience