YOUR SURRENDER FLAG

 


The other evening my husband and I were sitting on our front porch and a thunderstorm was rolling in. I knew it was going to be a powerful storm because the temperatures in Southwest Louisiana have been very unforgiven. I like to say it is God's way of helping us realize we can't take this heat. So we need to surrender to His Son or the heat is going to be way worse than this heat now and the people's complaining well those will be turned into grinding teeth. 

Anyway back to the storm rolling in.

I could hear this noise. Something I never heard before. I just know it was the electricity in the air. I am going to say it was Abba getting my attention. I ask my husband do you hear that. He said no...wait...I hear something then he looks over our fence and a paper ripped off a trailer at the business on the other side of the fence from our house. He said it is a huge piece of the paper from the side. As he was saying this I got an image of a HUGE WHITE FLAG. I was waving it to God. Here you go I am giving it all to you LORD!

I SURRENDER BEFORE THIS BATTLE EVEN GETS STARTED. 

Question I have for you.

Do you like having control?

Do you think of all the ways you could do it better or quicker than King Jesus Christ?

I will tell you a truth. I fail at this more times than I can count.

OR

Do you want to let God Almighty have control?

Let Your Groom be your Leader.

He sent His Spirit so they we could learn and follow King Jesus Christ ways.

King Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY TO ABBA FATHER!

There is no way to be good enough, follow the rules enough, etc.

You have to give full SURRENDER TO HIM!

I know the enemy wants to trick you and say "Oh it's taking to long. I need an answer now. I need to pay this bill now, etc"

I have fallen prey to this many times.

However my spiritual mom, Nancy tells me. Who is your God? Where does He go? 

GOD ALMIGHTY GOES 1st!

As we grow in The Spirit watch your surroundings at all times. 

Another spiritual battle presenting itself in flesh will come, but WAVE YOUR SURRENDER FLAG AT THE BEGINNING AND WATCH HOW MUCH QUICKER THE BATTLE ENDS!

INVITE GOD IN AT THE VERY BEGINNING!

HE ALREADY KNOWS THE BATTLE!

SO HE ALREADY HAS THE SOLUTION.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience