NO Matter What; I Still Follow King Jesus


 I woke up this morning to some pretty bad news this morning.

My husband and me have been struggling for a few months now financial. I know most of us have been. However the past few days have been the biggest struggles we have faced so far since we started the Hot Shot business and I quit my job.

We are negative in 3 different bank accounts. He text me about 4:30 this morning saying he had just parked. He was suppose to be there by 11:30pm or around there. I immediately asked him is everything ok. He said I had to change a tire and I found out what else was wrong. The drive shaft. He said we can talk about it later. 

Well of course I couldn't go back to sleep. 

I am just beyond words of not understanding.

I know God gives us trials. He is with us in ALL the trials. 

I told Him this morning, "My Lord am I praying wrong? I am not doing what you asked? Where am I failing?"

Now as I am typing this I believe I am wrong. 

The test from King Jesus Christ helps us grow closer and stronger Faith to Him. The enemy wants us to think there is something wrong with us in reality we are still fighting a battle. A spiritual battle for our souls.

I would love to say God can you fix it this way or that way. 

The truth be told. The way God fixes it will bring Him GLORY not me.

As my husband and me wait on Our Lord, He will renew our strength.

I know now matter what I choose 

KING JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS MY GOD!

HOLY SPIRIT COME AND FILL ME FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD TO THE SOLES OF MY FEET!

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience