I surrender all to King Jesus Christ






Good morning my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ!

Well last night sleep wasn't too much better for me.

I woke up at midnight prayed finally got myself back to sleep.

Then I was up at 2:00 am. This I realized, this might be part of my change of life. So, I looked the symptoms. Sure enough. Insomnia is for sure part of it. Actually everything I am going through is on there. They gave great tips on how I can fight against. lol.

Thank you Abba Father for the answer to my question yesterday.

so NO caffeine for me after 2:00 pm . No exercise 2 hours before bed. No stimulation at all 2 hours before bed.

I believe the best remedy came from King Jesus Christ though.

He put a song in my heart.

I SURRENDER ALL TO YOU!

I sang it to myself till I fell asleep.

ALL TO YOU KING JESUS CHRIST I SURRENDER!

Then I woke up at 3:30am.

This time I rolled over and started singing again the song Our Savior gave to me and just like that I was asleep again.

I have been talking about surrender A LOT at work these past few days. I have prayed with co-workers for surrender.

If you are having trouble sleeping at night. Then try the song.

I can promise you, you will be asleep before you know it.

Abba Father loves you

King Jesus Christ love you

The Holy Spirit loves you

I love you.

Let the Holy Spirit move through your today!

Go shine brides of King Jesus Christ today.

LET ME DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience