You are doing a great job


 GOOD MORNING MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN KING JESUS CHRIST!


It is 5:27 am where I live.

I wanted to share an early morning conversation I had with Abba Father this morning.

me: Abba Father I am sorry I broke my fast. I am sorry I haven't been writing. I am sorry for being lazy.

Abba Father: I forgive

me: I am going to do better. May I ask why do you keep waking me in the early morning? If is something I am worried about would you please reveal it to me so that I can surrender it to you and leave it at the foot of The Cross. If I am to pray, please forgive me for not TRULY PRAYING as you ask. If I need to prayer could you show what I need to pray for or how? 

Abba Father: I know my child. I see you. I know your heart. I know your every part of you. Remember every trail brings more Faith in you for Me. I allow everything at perfect time in your life.  I am glad to talk with you this morning. Remember you receive My Grace and Mercy every morning. Now go and spread the Gospel of my son, King Jesus Christ like you do with everyone you meet. You are doing a great job. I love you.

me: I love you Abba Father.

Abba Father: Let my other children know this message also. I am very pleased with them to and for them to shed the condemnation. I have only have love for them. Once I forgive I do put it to rest. YOU ARE FORGIVEN. No need to hold it anymore.

me: YES ABBA YES


Today is a new day my brothers and sisters. NO need to hang on to the past. NO need to feel unworthy to bring you needs to HIs Feet. He loves you more than you can imagine. 

We seem to trust people way easier than we should. Then use that trust to trust the ONLY PERSON who REALLY LOVES YOU!

LET US LET GO AND LIVE FOR KING JESUS CHRIST AND SHINE!


LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience