Fence Riders

 


I know your works, that you are neither cold or hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold or hot, I will vomit you out of my mouth. Rev 3:15-16

Good afternoon my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

Today let's talk about FENCE RIDING.

FENCE RIDING is a huge problem for God's people. It means you aren't for Him or against Him. You are compliance with what is going on around you.

It is easy to say that you are against the things the Bible says is wrong, but are you really.

I have in my lifetime definitely been a FENCE RIDER. I have rode that FENCE like a cowgirl rides a horse.

I know the Bible says you are to wait until marriage to have sex/live with someone. I know it says that you are not to be with the same sex. God made male and female to be together. But I indulged in both of these sins. Playing with my ETERNITY. I could list so many more sins that i have and to this day unfortunately still take part in.

REMEMBER One moment of pleasure is not worth ETERNITY in hell.

See my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ, sin is sin. Yes we have the 10 commandments that we live by, but no sin is greater than any other sin. If King Jesus Christ was to come back today or take you home today whatever sin you are participating in will be judged against you. 

We are to live to PLEASE GOD not ourselves.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be spit out of God's mouth. 

If you aren't sure if you are FENCE RIDING ask The Holy Spirit to come and show you where you are on the FENCE.

Come and ask King Jesus to forgive you for any FENCE RIDING you are doing and accept His Correction over it. Then Abba Father can  finish the work He has started in you.

My brothers and sisters I promise you ALL FENCE RIDERS WILL FALL TO THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FENCE. Please don't fall to the enemy's schemes to keep you on that FENCE. 

STAND TALL IN KING JESUS CHRIST AND HE WILL STAND IN YOU!

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience