KING JESUS CHRIST GIVES US LIVING WATER

 


Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

It is definitely summer where I live. 

It is HOT!!   

Always trying to make sure I have enough water to drink, but after i have drank I am still thirsty.

Let me ask you a question today.

In you spiritual life, do you thirst? Do you never seem to quench that thirst?

I know there are times for me  where no matter how much I live in King Jesus Christ I am thirsty for Him. I will be honest I wasn't always into reading the Bible. I only depended on what I would hear around me for scripture, not longing to read scripture for myself.

So let's turn to scripture today and see where it talks about King Jesus Christ being our LIVING WATER.

 On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me!  Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’” (When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given,[b] because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.) John 7:37-39

This gives me so much hope.

King Jesus Christ said come to me and I will give you LIVING WATER. Water that will make you thirst no more. The Holy Spirit is here to give us that LIVING WATER! He is here for us to lean on for understanding. He is here to guide us and make sure that we are not thirsty anymore.

Yes we will still be thirsty if we drink of the water this world has to offer, but when we DRINK from the well King Jesus Christ gives us we will thirst no more.

My brothers and sisters King Jesus Christ come to the fountain today.

Come and drink TODAY of the LIVING WATER of EVERLASTING LIFE!

COME HOLY SPIRIT COME!!

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience