King Jesus Christ NEVER loses battle!


Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ!

Today I have battles on my mind.

There are so many battles that I have faced lately. So many thing that come against me.

Do you know what I am talking about?

If you were like me, I would try to figure them out then turn to God for help.

In the past few months my mindset has changed, I go to God and let Him lead me.

However don't get me wrong there are still times I don't seek Him first, and that usually turns out to a lot of crying and anguish.

Do you turn to the One who loves you and fights your battles for you?

Do you know how much King Jesus Christ loves you? 

I mean REALLY LOVES you.

My brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ we keep trying to do this on our own. But we can't. 

We have to let Him have it. Let Him bring you the peace beyond understanding.

Let the One who walked on water bring you out the boat you're stuck in. 

King Jesus Christ will catch you when you fall and lift you back up and help you to stand.

Whatever battles you are facing right now. Bring them to King Jesus Christ. 

He NEVER loses a battle. To be honest with you He has already won the battle. He is just waiting on you to surrender it to Him.

Ask The Holy Spirit today for guidance and let Him show you the way back to Abba Father and King Jesus Christ!

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

  1. I am so glad that King Jesus loves me.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! We were never ever meng to do anything on our own. Thank you Jesus❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

God makes paths straight