Red Letters

 



Good afternoon my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

I pray everything is well with each of you. 

Red Letters - THE WORDS OF KING JESUS CHRIST IN THE BIBLE

I have to be honest with you my brothers and sisters, I never knew what RED LETTERS meant. Growing up Catholic we didn't have RED LETTERS. King Jesus Christ words are just put into quotation marks.

The first time I heard the words RED LETTERS was in a song by Crowder "RED LETTERS".

I asked my mom what are RED LETTERS? She told me that that is Jesus words in some Bibles. I was like ok, still confused of why they are written in RED LETTERS.

I now get it. It separates His words from the other words in the Bible.

Quite a bit of time has passed since the first time I heard those words, but I had a dream about RED LETTERS the other night. I woke up the next morning really confused on why I would dream on them.

Then Our Lord spoke to me.

He said.

THEY AREN'T JUST WORDS I SPOKE. IT IS WORDS THAT MY BLOOD COVERS YOU WITH. MY WORDS WILL LAST FOREVER. JUST AS MY BLOOD WILL. MY BLOOD CLEANSES YOU. MY BLOOD COVERS YOU IN SICKNESS. MY BLOOD WAS SACRIFICED FOR YOU TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WITH MY FATHER AND ME IN HEAVEN. MY WORDS COVER EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET BACK HOME. SO WHEN YOU SEE RED LETTERS YOU SHOULD SEE THE BLOOD I POURED OUT FOR YOU.

I was like YES LORD, every word you spoke as You were here with us was words of everlasting life.

My friends in King Jesus Christ as you read the RED LETTERS may you remember His Blood that was poured out for you and me. The sacrifice of King Jesus Christ. May we never take His words for granted. May we witness of them to everyone we meet. May we never let anything stand in our way. Our King and Savior didn't, He used every moment while He was here to make sure we knew how to get back home.

I pray if you haven't read the RED LETTERS lately. Then go back and start reading. As He has told us before HIS WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY!

May Our Lord give you a new insight as you read HIS RED LETTERS!

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience