God is ALWAYS there


 Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

Let's talk about how God is really there even when we can't seem to feel Him.

When we think He has abandoned us.

I know I have felt this way. Even parts of today felt this way.

I have been trying all day to write this and I kept getting confused and mad because I was praying and He wasn't answering me. But in the silence He was answering me. He was telling me to be still and to stop worrying.

The truth be told it was me who had abandoned Him.

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

Abba Father is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to His children.

King Jesus Christ is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to His brides.

The Holy Spirit is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to you.

They are really only a hand/fingertip away.

God TRULY CARES for you everyday. He wants to know about that situation that broke your heart. He wants to know about that relationship you are in. He wants to know what your struggles are and He wants to help you overcome them. He wants to know your happy parts of the day and your sad parts of the day. He wants to laugh with you. He wants to cry with you. He wants to heal you. He wants to become your EVERYTHING.

Why?

YOU ARE HIS EVERYTHING!!!

You NEVER have to be alone again. Abba Father is there to hold you. King Jesus Christ is there to pick you back up. The Holy Spirit is with you to help you with your cross.

Come home today to King Jesus Christ and accept him as your SAVIOR. Let Him forgive you and live in the NEW SKIN He will create.

Abba Father will watch over you as He sees you form into the purpose He created you with.

The Holy Spirit will live in you and you will not have to do this world on your own anymore.

My brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ, this world is growing darker and darker by the day.

Why not finally come home to your Father, your King, your Best Friend?

They are waiting with arms opened wide!

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience