I am made WORTHY through King Jesus Christ!

 


Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

Do you consider yourself WORTHY?

WORTHY seems like a heavy word sometimes. 

When it comes to this world we fell like we are so WORTHY of all the empty promises it has to hold.

I know I have fell into this trap before and at time still do.

Then that is when I lose my WORTHINESS to God.

Let's talk about us losing WORTHINESS.

Ever since Adam and Eve took the bite of the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil we became so dumb.

We are shown that what the world finds WORTHY isn't what Our God sees as WORTHY.

The world shows us things like being popular, having the best house, having the perfect job, having the newest of everything, etc. These things that the world says we are WORTHY of will fade away.

Why should we allow the enemy to lower us to be only WORTHY of things that fade?

My God says we are WORTHY because of HIS GRACE, MERCY, AND FORGIVENESS.

We are WORTHY because His only Begotten Son King Jesus Christ died for US on the cross and rose from the grave.

Imagine dying for your enemy.

Dying for us sinners so that we could be made WORTHY of ALL God's promises.

Yet we still squander our days on what the WORLD'S definition is of WORTHY then what our GROOM CALLS WORTHY.

My brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ, HE IS COMING BACK!

Now is the time to start walking WORTHY in your purpose for Abba Father.

We don't know the time because His time is not our time.

Your time may run out before He comes. Either way your time is running short.

COME HOME TO YOUR GROOM, THE TRUE LOVER OF YOUR SOUL, YOUR SOULMATE, YOUR EVERYTHING KING JESUS CHRIST!

HE IS WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS!

COME ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS!

COME GIVE YOUR LIFE TO YOUR SAVIOR AND LIVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

HEAVEN IS REAL AND SO IS HELL!

Let us pray.

Abba Father thank you for creating the Sabbath. Thank you for creating a day of rest. Abba Father I want to be made worthy of ALL Your promises. King Jesus Christ thank you for dying and rises so that I am made WORTHY of the promises from Your Father. I ask for Your forgiveness today for putting more value on what the world says is WORTHY than being made WORTHY to walk in my calling. Holy Spirit thank you for helping me realize that I am WORTHY of God's promises. Come and pour God's WORTHINESS over me. I ask this through my Savior's Holy Name King Jesus Christ. Amen.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience