I will turn SURVIVE into THRIVE through God!


Good afternoon my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

It is Saturday. We have made another week.

I don't know about you, but there are times I feel like I am only SURVIVING. Just trying to make it from one day to the other. Sometimes it feels like I am making it one minute to the next minute.

However we should only be living day to day. Not looking back or forward. 

King Jesus Christ said,

"DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TO TOMORROW, FOR TOMORROW WILL WORRY ABOUT ITSELF. EACH DAY HAS ENOUGH TROUBLE OF ITS OWN." Matt 6:34

The question is why do we feel like we are always in SURVIVAL MODE?

My answer would be because I forget to let God have control. I forget that I am supposed to be living in His Plan. I forget that He has it taken care of it already.

Abba Father just wants your heart and your trust in Him. He wants to see you happy. Happy when things are good and happy when things are bad. 

Do you know how to do that?

It is hard when you keep trying to do everything on your own, but once you find your Joy in King Jesus Christ. It becomes easier. The burden becomes lighter.

The Holy Spirit will help you give back to Abba Father what is His.

See my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ. We weren't created to just survive. We were created to THRIVE.

THRIVE in knowing and sharing THE GOSPELS OF KING JESUS CHRIST.

THRIVE in knowing and sharing GOD'S WORD.

THRIVE in knowing  and sharing THAT THIS IS NOT OUR HOME!

We have an ETERNITY in Heaven awaiting us.

Come home today to the One who loves you. Come home and rest. Come to the table of plenty. Come eat and drink  Abba Father, King Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit.

Let us pray

Abba Father thank You for this day. Thank You that You help me THRIVE in this world. Thank You for loving me while I grow in You. King Jesus Christ thank You for Your obedience to Abba Father so that we have Your Gospels to live by. I ask for Your forgiveness today for being in a SURVIVAL MODE instead of in THRIVING MODE. I will pick up my cross today and follow You. I will accept Your Salvation for my life. Holy Spirit thank You for never giving up on me. Please help me stay focused on the prize. Help me to listen to God's voice. I know His voice and I know He calls me by name. I will answer today, YES I HEAR YOU LORD! YES I WILL FOLLOW YOU! I ask this in my Holy Savior's Name King Jesus Christ. Amen.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience