I will wear my crown!

 

Good afternoon my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

Today is a great day because it is

THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE! LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IT IN! Psalm 118:24

Some days, maybe even today you don't feel like rejoicing. You feel like hiding away from the world because it has trampled upon you.

We seem to think we are entitled to what the world says is ours. The world is evil and it is our flesh that tells us these things.

I know I have had more days of these then I can count. I would rather sit and hide from God thinking how could He let me go through this again and again.

However when I think about it, it was me who kept thinking I was entitled to what this world has to offer.

What I needed to do was straighten my crown look the situation in the face and say, 

"I AM A CHILD OF ABBA FATHER'S. I AM A BRIDE OF KING JESUS CHRIST. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS IN ME AND WITH ME SO LET'S GO."

Do you know that you have a crown that you should be wearing? 

A crown given to us by Abba Father and paid for through the suffering and resurrection of King Jesus Christ.

A crown the The Holy Spirit helps put on you everyday.

THE CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!

King Jesus Christ is ALMIGHTY!

King Jesus Christ ALWAYS fills my life with unbelievable JOY and PEACE beyond understanding. I dare not even try to describe because my words could not express either feeling correctly.

Let Him fill yours.

We are ENTITLED to WEAR OUR CROWN God has promised us.

GOD IS ETERNAL.

HE WILL NEVER DIE.

Tell me which crown would you prefer to wear.

The one the world promises you or the one King Jesus Christ gave to you.

Me personally I choose the CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Remember your your choice will determine where you spend eternity.

Let us pray.

Abba Father thank you for this day. Thank you giving us a free will. Thank you for helping us in our daily decisions. Abba Father I want to choose eternity with you in Heaven. King Jesus Christ thank you for paying my ransom so that I can spend eternity with You in Heaven. Today King Jesus Christ I ask for your forgiveness of choosing the world's crown over Your crown for me. Today I want to receive the CROWN You have for me. I want to become your spotless Bride. Holy Spirit thank you for Your constant help and this earth. Today will You come and pour over me the CROWN of RIGHTEOUSNESS and help me walk in God's will. I ask this in my Savior's Holy Name King Jesus Christ. Amen.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience