Our Redeemer lives - King Jesus Christ

 



Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

I pray your week as been a great week and you were able to testify about the goodness of our God.

I know there has been a lot of challenges this week for my family and me. However I know God has a plan for everything and He is in control of everything. He will not leave me by the waste side. 

As a great lady and my spiritual mom, Mrs. Nancy, tells me all the time. "No matter how it works out. God still loves you." True facts my brothers and sisters true facts.

One comfort I do have is that I know my REDEEMER LIVES. I know That He is by my side and helping me every second of every day.

Do you know you have a REDEEMER?

Do you know who your REDEEMER is?

Do you know that your REDEEMER LIVES?

Do you know that He would do anything for, even die for you?

Your REDEEMER IS KING JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

He would do anything for you. 

Yes He died for you and me.

He descended into hell and conquered satan then rose from the died.

You may ask why would someone who doesn't even know me die for me, but He does know you.

He is the Son of God. The second Person in the Holy Trinity. 

He has always been with you. 

He was there when God formed you in your mother's womb. 

He was there where when God breathed His Holy Spirit into your nostrils to give you life.

King Jesus Christ is the Good Shepherd. He knows His flock and His flock knows His voice.

Just because you may have never met Him or forgot about Him.

Doesn't mean He EVER forgot about you or forsake you.

However we were created with a FREE WILL, so He won't make you do anything you don't want to.

Trust me there is nothing that will shock Him. He already knows.

The enemy wants us to think if we don't tell God then He won't know that we sinned.

That is a lie. God won't force himself on someone but He definitely knows when and how we sin. Also there is not a sin He doesn't know. So there should be no shame when you go before Him to ask for His forgiveness.

There will be a day when WE will ALL answer for our actions and deeds we did here on this earth.

Don't wait till that day.

Come home today. Come to the table of plenty. Seek King Jesus Christ forgiveness today.

He is waiting to help you heal. He is waiting to wash you white as snow again in His blood of sacrifice.

LET YOUR REDEEMER LIVE IN YOU AND THROUGH YOU. GIVE HIM YOUR SURRENDER TODAY.

Let us pray.

Abba Father thank You  for this week. Thank You for allowing me to live another day and make things right. Thank You for Your Grace and Mercy. Thank You King Jesus Christ for dying for me. Thank You for Your Salvation. Holy Spirit thank You for showing me that King Jesus Christ is my REDEEMER. King Jesus Christ forgive me for ignoring You. Forgive me for my stubbornness. Forgive me for not coming to You sooner with my surrender. I surrender Lord. I surrender all that I have, all that I do, and all that You need from me. Take away my sorrow Holy Spirit and fill me with the Joy that gives me life in abundance. Holy Spirit pour over me Holy Boldness to accept my REDEEMER and to go forth in this world to testify for Him. I ask this in my Holy Savior's Name King Jesus Christ. Amen

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience