The KING of the WORLD


Good evening my brothers and sister.

I pray this finds you all well.

I had the writing below pop up on my Facebook memory from 2 years ago.

I know a lot of you may wonder why I always refer to Jesus Christ  of Nazareth as King Jesus Christ.

I will share with you an encounter I had with Him one day in my kitchen. It was January 2021 when He spoke to me and said.

I NEED THE WORLD TO KNOW MY DEITY, TO BE REMINDED THAT I AM KING OF THIS WORLD. I AM ALSO KING OF EVERYTHING. I AM KING OF YOUR HEART, MIND, SOUL. WHEN YOU REFER TO ME AS KING IT REMINDS THE EVIL ONE OF WHO I AM. IT WILL HELP REMIND YOU OF WHO I AM. I AM COMING AND ALL WILL KNOW AND WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE THE TRUE KING OF THIS WORLD. JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

Of course it took some getting use to. There were times I didn't refer to Him as King Jesus and when I didn't the Holy Spirit sure let me know. I would get this nudge in my stomach like what are you doing. Didn't your King give you an order. Before I knew it, it just starting coming naturally.

Has KIng Jesus Christ ever gave you an order and you kinda ignored it? If He has and you did, you know just like me. He won't leave you alone until you do it.

So if fear is holding you back from following King Jesus Christ. Remember HE IS KING OF THIS WORLD AND NOTHING WILL STOP HIM. NOTHING WILL SEPARATE HIS LOVE FOR YOU.

My brothers and sisters I invite you to start calling Him KIng Jesus Christ and see the difference it makes in your life. It made a huge difference in mine.

The KING of the WORLD holds you in the palm of his hand.

He carries you when you are weak.

He loves you when you are sad and consumed with this world.

He is the ALPHA and the OMEGA.

He is who you NEED to run to when you are falling prey to the enemy.

He is who you NEED to run to when EVERYTHING is going fantastic.

He is your LIFELINE to ETERNITY!

LET King Jesus Christ become the King of Your World.

Seek Him.

Find Him. 

Ask for His Forgiveness.

Ask Him into your heart today.

Ask Him to be your Savior.

Ask Him to send his Holy Spirit to settle into your heart and throughout your body.

He is there.

Waiting with open arms.

Let Him love you.

You won’t regret it.

I promise. Or as my son says I pinky promise you.


Let us pray.

Abba Father thank You for another wonderful day. Thank You for Your Son King Jesus Christ. King Jesus Christ thank You for being my King. Thank You for reminding me that You are the King of EVERYTHING that concerns me. Holy Spirit thank You for ALWAYS keep me on task and when I seem to ignore the task. King Jesus Christ I seek Your forgiveness in my life. I am sorry for EVERYTHING I do against God's Word. Holy Spirit pour a new fire over my life. Heighten Your fruits and Gifts in me. I want to be the Bride that My King needs and is looking for. May my lamp stay full of oil so that when my King comes I will be ready for Him. I ask this in my Savior's Holy Name King Jesus Christ. Amen

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience