Why me Lord? I am a sinner.


 Good afternoon my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ

Have you ever thought "WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT ME?"

Have you ever thought "WHY WOULD GOD CHOOSE ME? I AM A SINNER."

Guess what!

WE  are ALL sinners. No one is more of a sinner than the next. WE are ALL sinners and God knows this. 

He chooses us not because of who we are, but because of who He made us to be.

We are His children and it is about time we start acting like it.

So what does it look like to ACT LIKE CHILD OF GOD'S?

What is it that He ask of us?

I would say not much, but for some it is a lot.

You must die to yourself. 

Take up your cross.

Ask for His forgiveness and try to sin no more. (remember He isn't look for perfection, He is just looking for you)

You must SURRENDER to King Jesus Christ and ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.

Receive the Holy Spirit and let Him live in you and through you.

God has made us in His imagine and with a purpose.

He has a plan for that purpose.

You may think you have it figured out, but you don't or maybe you do. Whichever it is, IT IS TIME TO START LIVING IT.

Yes God chose you and don't let anyone else tell you different.

To choose God in these dark days will not be a popular choice.

People will think you are crazy.

I don't know about you, but I love being crazy for God.

King Jesus Christ does not make mistakes, so calling you WILL NEVER BE A MISTAKE.

King Jesus Christ is coming. 

Don't wait till it is too late to accept him.

DO IT TODAY AND WATCH EVERYTHING CHANGE FOR YOU!

Abba Father I humbly come before you today. I thank you for another day to make it right. Thank you for Your grace and mercy you give to me every morning. King Jesus Christ thank you for calling me and forgiving me. I know that I am a sinner and I want to be with You in Heaven. Holy Spirit thank you for helping me everyday. Lord I ask that you help this sinner become Your spotless bride. May you find me with plenty of oil so that my lamp never goes dim. I am ready to serve you King Jesus Christ, my Master. Holy Spirit come and fill every ounce of my body with your presence. Abba I am ready for your purpose and correction you have for me. I ask this in my Savior's name King Jesus Christ. Amen.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience