King Jesus Christ and my heart



Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

Do you feel like you are missing something?

Do you feel like you will never find true happiness?

My husband and me just talked about this exact subject Monday. He said I just want to be happy. I told him happiness comes and goes. It is the Joy of the Lord that will keep that feeling for you.

Then I came across this conversion I had with my son last year.

My son came home yesterday and said they had a discussion in class whether money can buy you happiness. He said half the class said no and the other half said yes. He said his answer would be no, because no matter how much money you have to buy yourself whatever you would want. The feeling you get when you buy something. It is gone really quick. I said very good. Then I asked him do you know the difference between Joy and happiness. He said yes. Joy comes from God and happiness comes from material things. No money can't buy happiness.

Now I know some disagree with that opinion all together. But let's unpack what buying happiness means.

I am talking about every day to day things. Yes money can make life easier, but King Jesus Christ said that we are to depend on God for everything we need. We are not to depend on this world. King Jesus Christ said we can not serve 2 masters. He goes on to say if God takes care of the sparrows in the sky then He will take care for you,because aren't you more important than them? Mt. 6:24-34.

I know the enemy has been really busy telling the lie that you aren't important to God. So let me tell you today. YOU ARE NOT ONLY IMPORTANT TO HIM YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND ANYTHING YOU COULD IMAGINE BY HIM!

He wants you to give your complete trust to Him. He will provide everything you need; clothes, food, home, peace, love, JOY, and happiness.

Let King Jesus Christ us the the key He has to your heart and let Him in. Then ask Him to lock the door from the inside. Let Him see ALL THE MESS that is there. Yes He already knows it's there, but you have to give the permission to Him.

Remember God created us with a free will. A free will means King Jesus Christ won't make you love Him. You have to choose Him. The GREAT thing is He has already chosen you. King Jesus Christ is just waiting for you to say YES!

 KING JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FILL THE HOLE IN YOUR HEART!

ABBA FATHER MADE YOU TO BE COMPLETED BY HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!

LET KING JESUS CHRIST HAVE YOUR HEART!

LET HIM SEE EVERYTHING SO THAT HE CAN HEAL EVERYTHING!

KING JESUS IS

YOUR SOULMATE!

YOUR GROOM!

YOUR SALVATION!

SURRENDER TO HIM TODAY AND WATCH HOW LIFE LOOKS DIFFERENT!

COME RECEIVE HIS HOLY SPIRIT. RECEIVE HIS JOY TODAY AND YOUR HAPPINESS WILL LAST FOR ETERNITY BECAUSE THAT HOLE IS FINALLY FILLED WITH IT'S MISSING PIECE!

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience