King Jesus Christ is Our Victor


Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

I pray all has been well with each of you.

I know it has been a while since I wrote. School has really been something to behold this year that is for sure.

For those of you who do not work with children the prophecy from Paul to Timothy is being fulfilled and it is hard truth from God. Thank you Lord for telling us what to expect. There are a lot of people who do not know of the scriptures so they are very lost and scared right now.

This is where we come in, Children of Abba Father, Brides of King Jesus Christ, Warriors of the Holy Spirit. We were made for such a time as this, have no doubts about that.

We have all been through a lot of different traumas. One person's trauma won't look like the next, but what it does is bring us together as a Body of Christ.

Just like the disciples who came from a lot of different sin, they were brought together and cleansed by Our Savior King Jesus Christ. Sometimes they even felt like why did you choose me. Again they were made for such a time as then.

King Jesus Christ died on the cross, His Father in Heaven sent The Spirit of God upon Him in the grave and He rose from the dead.

This is what God has done for us. Abba Father sent His Son King Jesus Christ as an example for us to follow. He then sent His Spirit to be with us and to be the Compass back home.

God rises us from the dead so that we can come alive in King Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.

WE ARE VICTORS THROUGH KING JESUS CHRIST!

Do you understand what that means? I can honestly say there was a time where I did not understand that. I understood that King Jesus Christ died and rose for me, but not the power we receive when God rises us from the dead.

We receive the Spirit of God. We receive the power to speak in tongues, to heal, to prophecy, to have discernment, word of knowledge. We become the vessels that God has been looking for.

He just needs your YES!!!

Are you ready to give Him your YES?

Are you ready to be VICTORS IN KING JESUS CHRIST?

I know I am.

I will STAND TALL IN KING JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH MY VICTOR, MY SAVIOR, MY BRIDEGROOM!!

Let us pray

Abba Father thank You for Sunday!. Thank You for this Holy Day of worship to You! King Jesus Christ thank You for being my Victor. Thank you for being my Savior. King Jesus Christ  I am sorry for not trusting You has my Victor. I am sorry for any offense I have made against my brothers and sister, but especially to You my Lord and God. Holy Spirit thank You for helping me through my trials and tribulations. Holy Spirit come renew a ZEAL in me for my Lord. May I become the warrior that You need and know that I can be. May I take up my cross and follow You. No turning back. No turning back my Lord.  Abba Father YES I AM READY FOR YOUR WILL IN MY LIFE! King Jesus Christ YES I AM READY TO FOLLOW AND  SHOW THIS DARK WORLD YOUR MERCY, GRACE, AND LOVE. Holy Spirit YES YOU ARE WELCOMED HERE AND I AM READY FOR YOU TO FILL ME WITH YOUR FRUITS AND GIFTS SO THAT I CAN TESTIFY TO THIS DARK WORLD. I ask this in my Holy Savior's name King Jesus Christ. Amen

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

God makes paths straight