HAPPY SAVIOR SONDAY


 HAPPY  SAVIOR SONDAY!!!

Hello my friends in King Jesus Christ.

Today is the best day of the week. It is SONDAY! My King has paid my ransom and now I am free.

Do you know how much God loves you?

He loves you so much that He sent His only begotten Son to pay the ransom for our Salvation.

WOW!!!! 

King Jesus Christ has saved me more times than I can even count. 

Guess what? King Jesus will keep saving you.

The only thing He wants from you is your surrender to Him as your Lord and Savior.

The road to salvation gets really winding and tangled if we try to do it ALL by ourselves.

God NEVER promised us an easy road. He NEVER said that this world was our home. He NEVER said He would forsake or abandon us.

God did say he would send us a Savior and a guide to get us home.

King Jesus said "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am." John 14:3

King Jesus did say the road will be hard, but if we take up our cross and follow him, He would be there to help us with it. 

"Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it." Luke 9:23

God has equipped us with everything we need on this road home to Him. He has sent His Spirit to live in us and guide us through this evil world. 

Come home today and seek King Jesus forgiveness and ask Him to help you with your cross.

For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matt 11:30

I know for me I have to surrender my life to him daily sometimes it is every hour. When I don't that is when I find I am burden more and more my this world.

My friends In King Jesus Christ have you accepted Him as your Savior. Have you asked Him for forgiveness? 

If your answer is NO and you want to but don't know how then so this prayer.

King Jesus Christ I thank you for the time you have given me so far. I know I am a sinner, so I ask you for forgiveness today. I know I have been hurting not only myself and others because I am scared to come before you. Today I am ready to accept my new skin from you. I surrender ALL of my heartbreak, my selfishness, my mind, my body, my soul, and my heart. I know you want so much more for me than I could ever want for myself. SO TODAY I DECLARE AND DECREE I AM YOURS GOD. YOU ARE MY SAVIOR, MY SALVATION. Send your Holy Spirit upon me like a dove and set me on fire for you KIng Jesus Christ of Nazareth. We ask this in our Savior's Holy Name King Jesus Christ. AMEN

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience