Your Advocate - THE HOLY SPIRIT

 

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you always, the Spirit of truth, which the world cannot accept, because it neither sees nor knows it. But you know it, because it remains with you, and it will be in you. John 14:16-17

 

This world will take you left then right.

It will then go up and down and twist you all around.

Remember you have an eternal compass that will bring you back home.

His name is THE HOLY SPIRIT!

No matter how off track from your purpose that Abba Father created in you, The Holy Spirit will bring you back to Him.

Seek King Jesus daily and talk to your life support The Holy Spirit as often as you can throughout your day and watch the amazement that will take place!

King Jesus spoke of the Holy Spirit to His disciples often, sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly. I know this may not make sense to you but let’s unpack it.

King Jesus sent his disciples 2 by 2 into the world, He gave them authority over uncleaned spirits. Mark 6:7. They were to heal the sick and preach the good news. What do you think He sent them out with? The Holy Spirit of course. Did He tell them it was the Holy Spirit that was going to be with them. NO. He sent them and they did not ask, “How will we be able to do this?” They just went.

Then there were times when King Jesus spoke directly about the Holy Spirit. He tells them, “I have more to tell you, but you can not bear it now. But when He comes, the Spirit of truth, He will guide you to all truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to you things that are coming. He will glorify me, because he will take from what is mine and declare it to you.” John 16: 12-14 I would imagine by this time they may still have not completely understood the Holy Spirit. However King Jesus was preparing them for their advocate, Our Advocate.

God doesn’t want us to be a lost generation. He wants us to grow closer and closer to Him. This is why he sent His Only Begotten Son King Jesus Christ to die for our salvation. Also, why He sent His Spirit to be with us.

King Jesus Christ our eternal Groom wants to share the inheritance of the Kingdom of God with us, so He sent The Holy Spirit to help us. Again we have a free will to recognize or even accept His help.

I personally over the years know I would not still be here if it wasn’t for Him guiding me. There were many days I ignored Him completely, but He was still there. Just like Abba Father and King Jesus is. Just waiting for us to ask Him in. Once you do that life doesn’t get magically easier. But making the right decisions seem to become clearer. Do I still ignore Him? I must say yes, I do. I try not to, but my selfishness gets in my way and my flesh says I don’t need Him. However it becomes very clear very quickly that I was wrong and ask for His forgiveness. I am like OK, sorry you are right or I shouldn’t have done that will you help me now. He is always there to help me. To clear the veils from my eyes or unclog my ears to hear and see what My Lord needs from me.

Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you with his many fruits and gifts. He is more than happy to show them and fill you with them.

 

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience