AHA MOMENTS FROM SCRIPTURE

 


LK 24:44-48

He said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the law of Moses and in the prophets and psalms must be fulfilled.” Then he opened their minds to understand the scriptures. And he said to them, “Thus it is written that the Messiah would suffer and rise from the dead on the third day and that repentance, for the forgiveness of sins, would be preached in his name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things.

This was part of the Gospel read at church yesterday.

I went home to tell my husband what the Gospel was and started talking about it him. Then I realized this is when the disciples had their AHA MOMENT.

Luke says, “Then he opened their minds to understand the scriptures”.

This is the moment ALL those PARABLES King Jesus Christ told made since.

All He had taught them came to light. They were like LIGHTBULB.

I can imagine them sitting around looking at each other, eyes wide up. Hitting each other’s arms, like man I get it now.

I know I have those moments when scripture is opened to me, and I understand on a level I NEVER understood before. It is ALWAYS A VERY EXCITNG MOMENT, and I want to share it with everyone.

I imagine they felt the same way.

I know the enemy tries his best to keep you out of scripture. I fall prey to it ALL the time. Some parts I don’t understand. Then I become lazy and stop.

One definite way you can beat the enemy is knowing scripture.

Let us ask the Our Lord for some AHA moments when reading scripture. He is more than happy to open your mind to it. He will give you a hungry for His Words the more you read The Bible.

Let us pray:

Abba Father. Hello. It’s your child again. I want to thank you for The Bible and ALL Your instructions on how to get home, Heaven, to be with you again. I must ask for your forgiveness King Jesus Christ for not reading Your words daily and falling to the enemy’s lies. I want to learn Your Word and live by it daily. Holy Spirit come and open the scriptures to me just as you did for the disciples. May I have the wisdom and knowledge from You, Lord God, to understand Yours Words written so that I can share them with ours in this world. Thank you, Lord. We ask this through Our Savior’s name King Jesus Christ. Amen

 

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience