I trust in you King Jesus Christ

 

Good afternoon my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

Let's rejoice today in Our Lord, for today is His day. He was just gracious enough for us to be a part of it.

Let's carry on from yesterday's blog. 

King Jesus Christ wins the battle.

Then we surrender it to Him so that we can see the victory.

There is another step that is very important after surrender.

It is TRUSTING Him.

Now a lot of us have been hurt by so many people in our lives. 

I know I have been. I would TRUST the wrong people with my life because I wanted to fit in. I wanted someone to want me. Now I grew up in a wonderful family. I grew up in King Jesus Christ. I knew that He wanted me, but I let the enemy fill my head with lies that God didn't want me. NO matter what the cost was, I had to have their approval. Then it would all fall around me. I would cry and be hurt. 

I know for some of you it is family that you TRUSTED but they are/were as broken as you were. I get it.

However there is a Father in Heaven who wants you just for you.

There is a Savior in Heaven who wants you just for you.

There is the Holy Spirit who lives in you and wants to live in you just for you.

I know it is hard to TRUST someone you have NEVER seen, felt, or even spoken to.

However you can TRUST GOD.

He will always be there for you.

Abba Father will test your faith for Him, but He sent His son, King Jesus Christ and His Spirit to help you learn how to TRUST Him.

King Jesus Christ knows the struggles of this world. He came as man so that He could experience everything that we feel. He felt betrayal, He felt sadness. He felt loneliness. He felt hunger. He felt pain. He felt rejection. He felt Joy, He felt happiness. 

Do you know how He was able to get through all of the things He endured here on earth?

He TRUSTED His Father in Heaven.

Come home today my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ and TRUST that whatever you have surrender to him. He is more than able to handle it.

Let the Holy Spirit pour over you today with Holy TRUST in God.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

  1. Ahmayn Sis Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really special that as I continue my journey the Lord has placed messengers and friends that have taught me to trust again. I’m still working on the trusting no matter what the other person’s response is to the situation. I’m still growing and learning. Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Thank you King Jesus for the friends who have taught me to trust again

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience