God turns our insufficiency into sufficiency


 Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

I pray your weekend was filled with Joy and peace. I know sometimes they aren't. 

Tell me are you feeling empty, like Lord please don't give me anything else. I have nothing more to offer. I am drained and this plate you have in front of me is too much.

I know I have those times. Actually in these last few years it has felt like more than I can count. Times when I don't know if a bill will be paid or how can I talk of His Goodness when I don't feel His Goodness.

Yesterday at church our readings were from 1 Kings 4 where Elisha tells the servant to give the people food to eat. The servant refuses because He says they don't have enough to feed them. Elisha tells the servant there will be enough with food leftover. The servant did as he was told and sure enough there was enough with food leftover. The Gospel we read was Jn 6 the feeding of the 5,000. We see the King Jesus Christ telling the apostles to feed the 5,000 and them looking at each other like man this dude is crazy, because they still didn't full comprend who Christ was. The a boy is there and is willing to give everything he has to Christ, 5 loaves and 2 fish, somehow he knew that this is all Christ would need. Trust of a child. 

If only we could trust like a child. How much less stress would we have?

The word that was given yesterday was even though we think we don't have enough, God ALWAYS makes whatever we have more than enough. 

See my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ what we consider an insufficient amount God takes and make it sufficient.

Do you know what I am talking about?

I know those days when I am like Lord I can't. I am drained. I am tired. He puts someone in front of me to testify to about His Goodness. He allows things in our lives to help us become dependent on Him and not ourselves.

I know trust me, I know the road is hard following King Jesus Christ. I know this world is difficult, but imagine trying to do this world without Him. I have tried that road and I want nothing to do with it ever again.

Come home today give God what you have and watch Him turn it into more than you could ever imagine.

Come home today and tell God that I am tired but I know You have more for me then I can give.

Come home today and give Him your surrender, your heart. That is all He is looking for, that is all that He wants.

Let us pray

Abba Father thank You for knowing my weaknesses and loving me anyway. Thank You King Jesus Christ for Your Forgiveness and acceptance. Thank You Holy Spirit for showing me my weaknesses. King Jesus Christ forgive for not trusting You when I have little to give. Forgive me for second guessing Your Goodness for me. Holy Spirit pour over me Holy Confidence to know that Abba Father can take my little and make it an abundance. Abba Father, King Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit I give You my heart. I give You my surrender. Come and have Your Way with me. I ask this in my Holy Savior Name King Jesus Christ. Amen

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience