Now is not the time to be a Lukewarm Christian


 

Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ.

Things are starting to get more real by the day.

I have a question for you.

Are you a faker or believer?

Are you a fencer rider?

Do you lie to yourself and say you have all the time in the world to get it right?

I know I used to.

I used to be scared to offend people. I used to say well if they don't ask, it's not up to me to tell. I used to hide what I knew the truth in the Bible tells us. I wanted to be liked by the world instead of being loved by God.

See when we finally SEE as King Jesus Christ does , we realize that riding the fence is the most dangerous thing a Christian can do.

Fence riders fall to hell.

King Jesus says to the church Laodicea.

“I know your work; I know that you were neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either cold or hot. So, because you were lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, ‘I am rich and affluent and have no need of anything,’ and yet you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I advise you to buy fire so that you may be rich, and white garments to put on so that your shameful nakedness may not be exposed, and buy ointment to smear on your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and chastise. Be earnest therefore and repent.” Rev 3:15-19

I don’t know about you, but me. I don’t want to be spit out of Our Lord’s mouth.

This world is hard, and it is getting harder and harder by the day. It twists and it mingles God’s truth. However, we as children of God have to profess His TRUTH to everyone we meet.

Living a life of sin and making it ok in your mind. Does not make it ok with God.

Seek Him today.

Find His truth and ask for His forgiveness.

Ask King Jesus Christ of Nazareth to be your Lord and Savior before it’s too late.

Invite The Holy Spirit into your life.

Time is drawing short. Don’t wait. Come home to Abba Father today.

Let us pray

Abba Father thank You for this glorious day. King Jesus Christ thank You for Your Word of TRUTH. Thank You for showing John Your Beloved what I will need to do to be in Heaven with You and Your Father. Holy Spirit thank You for coming and being the Advocate that I so badly need everyday. King Jesus Christ I accept You as My Lord and Savior. Abba Father I accept Your will for my life. Holy Spirit help me be HOT for my Lord. Help me to no longer be a FENCE RIDER. Holy Spirit pour over me the Words of my Father and lead me to walk in King Jesus Christ Ways. I ask this in my Holy Savior's Name King Jesus Christ. Amen.

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Also if you haven't read my book yet God's Love Story For You.

A book about how much God loves you. He purposely made you and He made you with a purpose.

You can buy a copy on Amazon. Just copy the link below

www.amazon.com/dp/B0BDNMCRKP




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience