You must be child like to enter the Kingdom of God

 

15 People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” Luke 18:15-17

Good evening my brothers and sisters in King Jesus Christ. As I was reading Luke 18 this morning. I started to read the above encounter King Jesus Christ had with the babies. Of course, God knows everything about us, especially our thoughts. 

I begin to read verse 17 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” I have read this verse so many times in my life and just never really understood it.

Then I heard Christ speak to me.

“What does a child have that you don’t”

 I thought and the word UNCONDITIONAL came to me.

Then Christ started speaking to me again.

“Yes, they are UNCONDITIONAL. Children love their parents with an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. They will LOVE them no matter what. This is how you are to LOVE Abba Father. No matter what happens. LOVE HIM and KNOW THAT HE LOVES YOU.  Children UNCONDITIONALLY FOLLOW their parents. If the parents tell them is ok to step here. It is safe. The child will step. This is how you are to TRUST Me. Did I not tell you that I go before you, around you, over you, and under you. Then why don’t you UNCONDITIONALLY TRUST me. I will not harm you. I have great things for you. Children will UNCONDITIONALLY FOLLOW  their parents.  Wherever a parent is going you will see their child behind them. This is how you are to FOLLOW My Spirit. You are to go wherever He goes. Knowing that He is leading you to Heaven.

My brother and sisters in King Jesus Christ, for the first time in my life, I have an understanding of this scripture. To be childlike is hard, but with the help of the Abba Father King Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. I believe it can become easier and easier as we let Them take control of our lives.

I can honestly say looking back over my life it has become easier to UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE, TRUST, AND FOLLOW GOD. I will not lie I still have days where I am not, but they are much easier to get back on path than it has been before.

I don't know about you but I want to be CHILDLIKE so that I can enter the Kingdom of God.

Come home today and be childlike for God. He is waiting for you with open arms.

Let us pray.

Abba Father thank You for today. Thank You for giving us the MAP and HELP to get back to You in Heaven. KIng Jesus Christ thank You for being our MAP back to Heaven. Holy Spirit thank you for being our HELP back to Heaven. King Jesus Christ please forgive me when I do not show UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, TRUST, AND FOLLOW to my God. Forgive me for not giving my ALL to You. Holy Spirit come and pour Holy CHILDLIKE BEHAVIOUR over me. I want to be CHILDLIKE so that I can enter the Kingdom of God. I ask this through my Holy Savior's name King Jesus Christ. Amen

LET MY DRY BONES COME TO LIFE FOR YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM TODAY!

Comments

  1. Ahmayn, Abba Father please make me childlike, in your precious Name I ask.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Saturday

BITTERNESS

Obedience